Monday, July 20, 2009

Route Change!

For those of you that know Ross, one thing he is not scared of is change! Ha! After talking with a few people Ross decide to change his path, the path Ross intended to travel is very limited in water and he worried that the stock just would not have enough. In addition the weather has been really finicky and Ross worried a little bit about tornado's and such. So with that-- Ross is heading North toward the Black Hills. I talked with him Saturday AM and he was doing great, had just spent the night at his cousins. I think he would appreciate calls and encouragement on his ride! You can reach Ross on his cell at 307-899-3213, it isn't on all the time but leave him a message if you are unable to reach him.

1 comment:

  1. Is your compass broke??? I have never heard of going to mexico buy way of Nebraska/ Black hills!!
    I guess if you get to the Canadian Border go find me some ALBERTA SPRINGS Whiskey & bring me some back- Its the least you could do for borrowing my horse.
    I also want to know just where at on your saddle horse or pack string youcharge your cll phone to be talking on it all the time??? You prolly make better milage if you were not waiting around for days for your phone to charge!!
    Good luck & Gods speed!! Remember to take care of your horses & mule whenever you get to where you are going!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete